There are so many. These are only but a few.
We’re based in Minnesota. This is a running list of those restaurants that have closed permanently due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Ginger Hop (source), March 26. Opened 2009.
- Sleepy V’s (source), April 4. Opened 2017.
- The Egg and I (source), April 11. Opened 1980.
- El Burrito Mercado Minneapolis (source), April 28. Opened 2018.
- Izzy’s Ice Cream Saint Paul (source), April 29. Opened 2000.
- The Bachelor Farmer, Marvel Bar, The Bachelor Farmer Cafe (source), April 30. Opened 2011.
- 4 Bells (source), May 1. Opened 2015.
- Muddy Waters (source), May 2. Opened 1987.
- Bar Luchador (source), May 5. Opened 2015.
- Butcher and the Boar.
- Devil’s Advocate
- Prieto (Lyn-Lake location)
- Liquor Lyle’s
- Burch Steak
- Grand Café
- And so many many more, documented elsewhere.
They will all be missed. Let us hope others will rise to take up their mantle.